About us and why we do what we do.
Welcome aboard the Ukulele Trading Co Australia … Aussie Aussie Aussie ... Uke Uke Uke.
"Ukulele is 'hands down' the best little instrument to learn music on."
WHY our little Aussie Company?
1. Every ukulele is professionally Set-Up to play the best it can.
2. Insured Tracked Shipping for all Ukuleles shipped.
3. A Quality Ukulele actually Helps you Learn Faster.
4. The best little instrument to learn music on.
5. You will have a bloody good time and make a lot of new friends.
WE SELL FUN AND HAPPINESS
You know how good you feel inside when you hold a puppy or kitten in your arms, well Ukuleles are kinda like that feeling. Fun and happiness … but without any fur allergies.
Ukuleles do seem to reproduce like cats though, one ukulele is never enough. And we are the ukulele equivalent of the ‘Crazy Cat Person”.
Happy Customers are the lifeblood of our business, we want you to be this happy;
- Best seller I have come across, thanks Chris.
- Fantastic service. Thank you for this wonderful ukulele!
- Thank you Chris, a beautiful. Instrument
- Thanks Chris, received today, beautiful instrument. Great deal.
- Amazing quality, great sounds too, love it!
- Quality item arrived exactly as described and well packed.
- Awesome quality great intonation and tone, great case. Quick Great communication
- A great and excellent person to deal with. Is spot on with description of item
- Very happy with uke and the effort he put into the setup. Easy transaction.
- Thanks Chris-from-Ukulele-Trading! No1! Fantastic dealing with you! Recommended!
- Super fast postage thanks!!!
- Great service
- Great communication, excellent product and speedy delivery. Will shop again
- Fast delivery, great item, will buy from again. A+++
- Quick delivery and easy to deal with - Thanks!
- Item as described! Easy transaction! Highly recommend!! AAA+++
- Very professional fast dispatch great communication, highly recommended A+++
A QUALITY INSTRUMENT = FASTER LEARNING
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long
after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”
– Benjamin Franklin
Benjamin Franklin really nailed it, but how to avoid that bitterness, that’s the trick.
If you are new to ukulele it can be difficult to choose an instrument. These days the range of ukuleles, brands, sizes and woods is vast. Ukulele Trading Co have narrowed down the vast choice on offer to instruments that we are happy to play ourselves.
Finding out too late, that your Ukulele is substandard
and actually fights you making progress is a bummer.
Maybe in reality, your substandard ukulele is holding you back from
making the great music you want to make.
You hate that and so do we.
YOUR UKULELE SHOULD BE A JOY TO PLAY
And that’s where the Ukulele Trading Co Australia can help you. We are more than happy to sell Kala Brand Ukuleles and Ohana Ukuleles. Both these companies have a dedication to producing quality ukuleles, and we admire that. Real instruments - not toys is what you need.
We gets asked by overseas manufacturers “ will you sell our ukuleles?” And I ask myself 2 questions;
1. “Do they offer great quality and value for money for my customers?"
2. "Would I be happy playing one?”.
We are just not interested in selling ‘no name cheap as chips' ukuleles by taking your hard earned dollars selling you these types of instruments, people seriously you deserve better than that.
Some companies do this, people bring us these ukes and ask us to try and fix them. We try but often the frets and bridge are poorly positioned and they will never play intune properly. And sometimes the String Height (Action) is horrifying, you could drive a truck in between the space between the strings and the fretboard.
EVERY UKULELE CHECKED, PLAY TESTED & SETUP = NO LEMONS & NO NASTY SURPRISES.
We are proud of the ukuleles we sell, every ukulele that gets shipped out gets checked, tuned, play tested and setup for easiest playability.
We never grab a box off the shelf and send a ukulele sight unseen to our customers.
Mailing a Lemon ukulele to a customer is just 'really dumb business', and it is something we strive to avoid..
HISTORY and MOTIVATION OF CC and THE UKULELE TRADING CO AUSTRALIA
I’ve been in bands writing songs and performing since my teens, and I’ve been operating a music shop and also selling musical instruments on-line since 1998, when all around here was virtual green fields.
I can remember when there were NO internet browsers (Mosaic was a game changer) and I remember when the internet was not a commercial platform, just an education platform. Yes I’ve had many many trips around the Sun!
When I started up in Music retail the ukuleles available to the industry were by and large of poor quality, almost toys, unless you were purchasing an Hawaiian handmade instrument of course.
THE LIGHTBULB MOMENT
But then I came across Kala Brand Ukuleles and what a revelation they were ... finally accessible Ukuleles that actually sounded good, very good. In Kala I finally found ukuleles I would be happy to play and happy for my customers to play.
I started stocking some and things just snowballed; now I sell lots of ukuleles, good quality instruments sell well.
I really caught the ukulele bug badly, I am a convert, I have seen the Light. Just Like Jake Blues.
LEARNING AND MAKING MUSIC SHOULD BE A JOY, NOT A CHORE
I made a fantastic discovery in Ukulele playing. It has rekindled my love of teaching music and sharing the joy of making music.
GET SUCCESS AT PLAYING MUSIC
Playing ukulele you “get runs on the board early” and that early success instils confidence and a desire to learn more.
I can get people playing a song in an afternoon workshop, even if they have never played an instrument before, you just cannot get that with any other instrument.
Yes I truly believe that it has never been easier for me to share the joy of music and teach music to people than on this almost magical little instrument. Ukulele is 'hands down' the best little instrument to learn music on.
Enjoy the Site and have fun,
CEO Ukulele Trading Co Australia
CONTACT ME PERSONALLY
Phone 0432 306 920
ABN 69 584 428 856